Breakfast in the room
Not a cloud in the sky SO, we make the trek up to Haleakala Crater. Stopped at first Visitor Center, Leleiwi Overlook, The Summit. On the way down we stopped at the top visitor center and she told us to do the Halemau trail (at 8000 feet) We did that. Nice views. still above the clouds. Picnic lunch at lower Visitor center (LOTS of clouds and LOTS of people). Looks like we timed everything right.
Drove down to village of Makawao and Pa'ia. Lots of sugar cane towards Pa'ia. Pa'ia is a surfing town. A few shops, a quick visit. Checked out the beach.
Home for a quick nap.
Dinner at Aroma dItalia Risorante. OK food. Great Service from our waiter.
Driver Intoxciation Check on the way home. (They were there on the way TO the restaurant so I had a ginger ale. On the way back, The police were still there. I happily reported that I had not had anything to drink. (NO free snow scrapers in Maui!)
Foodland for a few items.
No comments:
Post a Comment